California Commission on the Status of Women and Girls
Full Commission Business Meeting
Monday, July 17, 2017
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
State Capitol, Room 127, Sacramento, CA
One or more of the Commissioner(s) will participate in this meeting at the teleconference sites listed below. Each teleconference location is accessible to the public and the public will be given an opportunity to address the Commission at each teleconference location.
The public teleconference site(s) for this meeting are as follows:
11201 Benton Street, Loma Linda, CA 92357
320 West 4th Street Suite 430 LA 90013
700 State Dr., Suite 113, Los Angeles, CA 90037
7000 W Third Street, Los Angeles, CA 90048
70 West Hedding, Conference Room 3, San Jose, CA 95110
19040 Vanowen Street, Reseda CA 91335
Further Teleconference sites may be added. Public comments will be taken on agenda items at the time the specific item is raised, unless it is a closed session item. Agenda items may be taken out of order to accommodate speakers and to maintain a quorum. Please check the Commission’s website for updates, as the meeting may be rescheduled. For verification of the meeting, access the Commission’s website at www.women.ca.gov. Time limitations for discussion and comment will be determined by the Chair.
- Welcome and Call to Order – Chair
- Roll Call
- Establish Quorum – Approve Agenda
- Approve Minutes of May 22, 2017 Commission Meeting
- Chair’s Opening Remarks and Commissioner Comments
- Executive Director’s Report
- Executive Committee 2017-2018 Fiscal Year Elections
- FISCAL and Operations Update
- Program and Policy Updates – Information Only
- Pay Equity Task Force
- Legislative Update – Information Only
- Legislative Women’s Caucus & Select Committee updates
- Public Comment – including matters not on the agenda*
- Closed Session if necessary
* In addition to public comment regarding each agenda item, the Commission affords an opportunity to members of the public to address the Commission on items of interest that are within the Commission’s jurisdiction but are not on the noticed agenda. The Commission is not permitted to take action on items that are not on the noticed agenda, but may refer items for future consideration.
Any person with a disability who wishes to receive this Notice and Agenda in an alternative format, or who wishes to request auxiliary aids or services to participate in the meeting of the Commission, in accordance with State or Federal law, should contact Nancy Kirshner-Rodriguez at 916-651-5405 not later than five (5) business days before the noticed meeting day.
The Commission and its subcommittees comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the members of the board is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested.
Please contact Nancy Kirshner-Rodriguez at 916-651-5405 or email@example.com to submit written material regarding an agenda item or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities, or non-English language translations. Requests for information prior to the meeting may be directed to Stephanie Flores at the California Commission on the Status of Women and Girls at Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-651-5405.
Commission Meeting Binder 7.17.2017