The Commission is mandated to study the following policy areas, including, but not limited to, for the purpose of examining any laws, practices, or conditions concerning or affecting women and girls which impose special limitations or burdens upon them or upon society, or which limit or tend to limit opportunities available to women and girls:
(1) Gender equity in the media.
(2) Educational needs of women and girls.
(3) Gender in the workplace and employment.
(4) Health and safety of women and girls.
(5) Women in the military, women veterans, and military families.
(6) State laws in regard to the civil and political rights of women, including pensions, tax requirements, property rights, marriage and dissolution of marriage provisions, and similar matters.
(7) The effect of social attitudes and pressures and economic considerations in shaping the roles to be assumed by women in the society.